iSchool Peer Technology Advisors are back this term with interactive and hands-on workshops that ensure you acquire the minimum required IT skills and knowledge for your graduate program. This term, they are offering ten technology workshops in a range of topics and delivery modes – please see the schedule below for detailed information. Attendance is voluntary but highly encouraged.
All in-person workshops are held in the Terrace Lab, and all webinar workshops are held on Zoom. The Zoom link can be found in the Peer Technology Advisor Canvas course.
If you are taking both workshops on web design (HTML and CSS), we recommend taking the HTML and CSS workshop in sequence since CSS builds up on HTML.
- In-person: Monday, September 25th 12:30-1:30pm
- Webinar: Tuesday, November 14th 2:30-3:30pm
- In-person: Wednesday, October 4th 12:30-1:30pm
- Webinar: Tuesday, November 7th 2:30-3:30pm
- In-person: Tuesday, October 10th 12:30-1:15pm
- Webinar: Wednesday, November 1st 12:30-1:15pm
- In-person: Thursday, October 12th 12:30-1:15pm
- Webinar: Thursday, November 2nd 12:30-1:15pm
- In-person: Monday, October 23rd 12:30-1:30pm
- Webinar: Tuesday, November 21st 2:30-3:30pm