UBC School of Information is an internationally ranked, multi-disciplinary school that offers one-of-a-kind graduate programs.
We offer five unique graduate degree programs:
- Master of Archival Studies (MAS)
- Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS)
- Dual Master of Archival Studies and Library and Information Studies (MAS/LIS)
- Master of Arts in Children’s Literature (MACL)
- Doctor in Philosophy in Library, Archival and Information Studies.
We are one of a few schools in North America offering a stand-alone archival program and one of the world’s top-ranked schools for graduate education in library and information management.
Our school offers a research-intensive study environment with international partnerships and competitive funding at one of the top public universities in the world. Although at a large university, iSchool students at the University of British Columbia have ready access to their professors and a large variety of work-based learning opportunities at local, national and international organizations.