An award has been endowed by friends and colleagues to honour Ken Haycock, Former Director of UBC iSchool.
The award is offered to a graduating student in the Masters of Library and Information Studies program in good academic standing who demonstrates leadership skills. The award will be made on the recommendation of the iSchool in consultation with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Graduating from the MLIS program
- Demonstrated interest in management and marketing
- Student member and participant in professional associations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Exceptional professional promise for leadership positions